Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coming up on Lucky Number 5


So Friday Carl and I will have been married Five Years... It's just crazy to think it's been that long. Who knows what we are going to do to celebrate, we have a little one who still wakes up around 5:30 every morning to be fed. Maybe We'll try to send one away! We'll see. Anyway, life is good and the journey is long but it's going to be worth it in the end... To a good healthy marriage, long life and healthy bodies, We celebrate these last five marvelous years!

3 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

yay for you. I remember going to your reception with geoffrey when we were dating. We'll have our 5 year in sept. You go guys. I would totally get rid of at least one of the kids for a night. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

I remember my five year....We didnt do anything until the following month, Justin was busy! But late is better than never...If you need someone to help you out so you two can celebrate let me know...I would be happy to take Anna for you guys...Taycee and Summer love her!

BAM & CJ said...

Congratulations on 5 years! I'm glad I found your blog! How are you guys doing?

Anna, Leah, Lucy and Curtis