Sunday, May 4, 2008

And the Fire Season Begins...

Hello everyone... I don't know how many of you have blogs and read others, but I wanted to start one and inform everyone the status of our family.

Carl is fighting fire now and looks like will be working a 12 day on and 2 day off hitch despite all our efforts. The new pilot that was hired that was going to share the load has pretty much decided to quit before the season even starts. So I get to be alone, well pretty much, for the duration of the summer. Hopefully we will still make it to Nates Wedding in July.

Leah is getting big and Anna is talking up a storm. Everyone thinks she is three and she is just barely 2 and a half.

I started a "interest group" for Relief Society. It's been really good and I've recieved a lot of interest. I'm looking forward to really getting of the ground with it.

We're good and doing great. I hope everyone is well. Let me know how you like our family blog!

3 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

YAY! I'm so excited. It looks great. You know you can add photo's along with your post. Just click on the little photo icon. I'm so excited. mine is elleepettit@blogspot.com. It's private but I already sent you an invite a while ago and you accepted. Let me know if you need a new one.

Alex and Emmee Avans said...

thanks for your comments. we're both real excited. sorry to hear about carl...maybe one day i'll be in your shoes. my husband to be is really considering being a helicopter pilot so we'll see. you're strong and i know heavenly father will bless you as he does everyday.

Anonymous said...

Hey when Carl is gone give me a call...Tues and Thurs Justin is gone too...My girls and I would love to be able to do stuff with you and your girls!

Anna, Leah, Lucy and Curtis