Saturday, June 13, 2009

WEDDING bells are ringing!!! and ringing!!! and ringing....

I didn't mean to fall of the edge of the planet. I've been REALLY busy with the wedding. For those of you who are coming or will be there tonight you will see why! I hope everyone enjoys themselves... especially Elizabeth and Clint. We put forth a lot of effort and thought and we hope everyone remembers this reception as a tribute to all our friends who we love and can't wait to celebrate with! Love you all...

See you tonight!
Rebecca

2 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

It was pretty incredible! Weddings are so much fun...so much family, friends...and new beginnings!

Patti Price said...

Rebecca it was seriously the prettiest church reception I have ever been to. I loved the lighted tent effect. Elizabeth looked beautiful and you did an awesome job on her dress! They amke such a cute couple and looked so happy. I love weddings.

Anna, Leah, Lucy and Curtis